H-1B Specialized Worker Visas

The U.S. immigration system is complicated, especially when it comes to visas. There are many different types of visas, including a number of different types of visas that are designed to allow certain employees to work legally in the United States.

The H1-B visa is meant for workers with specialized skills and/or education in certain fields. An employer does much of the work in obtaining an H1-B, including income-related labor certification, but the employee has certain responsibilities, too. The U.S. government puts an annual cap on the number of H1-B visas that it issues, so it is essential to be well informed, strategic and organized in applying for your visa.

Thorough, Knowledgeable And Experienced With H1-B Cases

At the office of Susan Saliba, Attorney at Law, in Dedham, Massachusetts, I provide guidance to both employees and employers in matters related to H1 visas. My job in these cases is to be prepared, provide information and guidance to my clients and facilitate smooth outcomes. I can help you answer questions like:

  • Am I eligible for an H1-B visa, or should I apply for another type of visa?
  • Why do I need to file for an H-1B by April 1?
  • Does my employer need to do anything on my behalf?
  • If you represent me, will you be in touch with my employer?
  • How much will it cost to get an H1-B visa and who pays the fees?
  • What if I have OPT and want to apply for an H1-B visa?
  • Is my H1-B visa subject to the Cap?

As your lawyer, I will guide you through each step of the H1-B application process.

Get Answers To Critical Questions | The Consultation Is Free

Your employment situation is unique. I will take the time to answer your specific questions. Contact me for a free, informative initial consultation.