Immigration FAQ

If you have questions about an immigration matter that impacts you personally, there is no substitute for proper legal advice, and there is no way to give legal advice through a website. However, there are certain questions I hear on a regular basis, and it can be useful to think about some of those frequently asked immigration questions as they relate to you and your family.

Address Your Immigration Challenge | Contact Me For A Free Consultation

At the office of Susan Saliba, Attorney at Law, in Dedham, Massachusetts, I am in the business of solving my clients' immigration problems, each of which is unique. I help clients address essential questions related to immigration law, questions like:

  • How can I bring my family members to the United States? How long will it take, and how much will it cost?
  • Am I eligible for a green card?
  • What will a green card do for me that my visa can't do?
  • What is a visa waiver?
  • What issues could delay or derail my visa application?
  • What can I do to expedite my U.S. citizenship/naturalization case?
  • Will I have to make a court appearance in my immigration case? If so, will my attorney go to court with me?
  • How hard is it to be granted asylum status?
  • How do I apply for a marriage visa
  • If I have a student visa, how long will I be able to study in the United States?
  • Can I obtain translation services for family members who don't speak English?
  • What kind of legal fee should I expect?

Talk To Me About Your Situation | The Consultation Is Free

I can answer your questions during a free, confidential initial consultation. Contact me, Susan Saliba, for reliable information and advice from a lawyer.