Trying To Bring Your Spouse To The U.S.?

Bringing your husband or wife to the United States is incredibly important, but it can be a time-consuming and stressful process. You may be aware of the things that need to be done, but you may not know how to do them, or where to even begin the process. You need clarity.

From Confusion To Clarity

At the office of Susan Saliba, Attorney at Law, based in Dedham, Massachusetts, I serve as an advisor to clients who are often afraid, confused or frustrated about legal, procedural or financial matters that need to be overcome in reuniting them with their husband or wife. I can make sure your legal rights are protected.

As a lawyer who concentrates primarily on family-based and employment-based immigration matters, I provide guidance to men and women who are eager to end a period of separation and move on with their lives and marriages. I can help you answer questions like:

  • Will my spouse be able to stay here?
  • Will they have to get a work permit?
  • Do I need to prove that I have a certain amount of income to support my spouse? What is an affidavit of support, and how do I fill it out?
  • Does my spouse need a visa to come to the U.S.?
  • Can my spouse obtain a Green Card? Will my spouse need to go back home to get a green card?
  • Can I bring my same-sex spouse or partner here from another country?
  • What if my spouse and I have children? Does that change our immigration situation?
  • Will I have to go to immigration court?
  • What paperwork will I have to fill out?
  • What fees will I have to pay?
  • Will a fiancé/fiancée visa be necessary if I am not married yet?

Every situation is different, but certain immigration processes are predictable. As your attorney, I will work with you personally from start to finish.

Contact Me To Discuss Your Case

Searching for an immigration lawyer for spouses? Contact my office to learn more. I offer a free consultation.